Contact Workplace Support
Change platform:Computer Help
All Workplace customers have access to online help resources. Find out below what additional support is available for your Workplace plan.
What support options do I have on Workplace?
Users on Workplace have access to the Workplace Help Center and the Customer Resource Center, and can report a bug.
To access support while using Workplace, click in the left menu and above your profile picture to see your options.
How do I contact Workplace Support directly?
Where additional support is needed, admins are also able to contact the Workplace Support team directly via message or chat on desktop.
Admins can do this for themselves or on behalf of other users.
To contact Workplace Support on desktop:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Admin Panel menu and click Contact Support.
- You can also access the Contact Support section here or by clicking in the Workplace navigation bar above your profile picture and selecting Contact Workplace Support.
- Then, you have two options:
- Click Ask a question to send Workplace Support a message. When you click this option, you then select the topic of your question before asking it. We currently provide ticket support in English, French, Japanese and Spanish.
- Click Chat with us to get support via instant messaging. Chat support is available in English to all customers. When you click this option, youre first connected to a chatbot which will ask questions to understand your problem. You can then be transferred to a live chat agent.
You can also see your support inbox in the Contact Support section. This lets you see past support requests, filter support requests by their current status, and check if there is any outage that may be affecting Workplace functionality.
Still need help?
All Workplace users can find additional support by:
- Visiting Developer Support to learn about technical integrations between your organization and Workplace.
- Visiting the Customer Resource Center for Workplace best practices and resources.
- Using the Workplace Academy for tutorials. It has free, virtual live classes, self-paced interactive classes, demos of tips and best practices, and short videos on features and strategies.